The EGI Technical Forum in Prague will provide an opportunity for the EGI community to showcase its achievements and common issues through talks, workshops, tutorials, posters and sessions. An exhibition area will be included featuring a range of supporting posters, demonstrations and booths available to projects, academic institutions and business companies.
The Technical Forum Programme & Timetable is now available online.
If you're planning to use (or re-use) the Conference4Me App (available for iPhone and Android) to keep track of the programme, please update or download the App from their official website.
List of demonstrations
|Booth 1||A general purpose grid portal for simplified access to Distributed Computing Infrastructures||Training Market Place & EGI Applications Database demonstration||VisIVO Software and gLite: a set of tools for large scale dataset exploration|
|Booth 2||GGUS report generator||OpenNaaS
|Monitoring national infrastructure with L&B (video preview)|
|Booth 3||Globus Accounting using Grid-SAFE||MPI in EGI||WNoDeS: how virtualisation can get both users and resource center administrators satisfied|
List of Posters
- 1. An example of GSG tools integration: Starlight Spectral Synthesis Code. J. Rodon Ortíz
- 2. Using Adaptation Strategies to Improve Grid Operations. F. Křikava & J. Rojas Balderrama
- 3. Seamless Integration of BOINC Applications into MetaCentrum. J. Sitera
- 4. GaaS: toward a more "elastic" and sustainable grid environment. G. Barone et al.
- 5. Testing GlusterFS in a Grid Site for SuperB collaboration. S. Pardi
- 6. Grid Computing for Empirical verification of the even Goldbach conjecture. S. Pardi
- 7. NGI-DE General Operations Policy. W. Buehler et al.
- 8. Scientific Large Scale Data Management and Analysis. C. Jung
- 9. bwLSDF - distributed storage management Enhancements of the Large Scale Data Facility towards statewide storage usage within Baden-Württemberg. N. Schlitter
- 10. bwIDM: Federated Identity Management for the state of Baden-Württemberg (Germany). J. Koehler
- 11. bwGRiD - A Distributed Computing Infrastructure for Universities in Baden-Wuerttemberg. S. Hermann